1 week
7 days
168 hours
10080 minutes
I still have mixed feelings about it. I don't know what to expect, what to think or what to do. Or maybe I am just thinking into this way too much than I should. I can spend this week dissecting what the past year has been or I can just look back and reflect on it with a smile even with all the ups and downs. I can look back and ponder on the "what ifs" and "could have beens" or just shrug, pick myself up, move on and look ahead.
Is this year going to be just like last year that it will pass by so swiftly that I wouldn't even notice it much. Or would it be different? I don't know if this year would be better or worse than last year but I hope it would be better and happier. So far it is starting to look promising and interesting.
Dinner with Chantal and others on Tuesday
Dinner with Isy and Kat on Wednesday
Party with relatives on Sunday
No comments:
Post a Comment