There are 30 days in the month of April and yet I can only manage to write one entry. What is up with that??? Well, before the month ends, here is another one.
Life has been busy with work and all. I cannot believe I actually worked one day from 7AM to 5PM straight save for lunch break. That has never happened to me before. Just goes to show how much busy and stressful this month has been for me.
Quick updates:
Life has been busy with work and all. I cannot believe I actually worked one day from 7AM to 5PM straight save for lunch break. That has never happened to me before. Just goes to show how much busy and stressful this month has been for me.
Quick updates:
- My birthday weekend was AWESOME!! Got to celebrate it with the special people in my life and got the greatest and most generous gifts of all. I am still reeling from it until today..a month after. So shocked that I didn't take it out of the box until 6 days after receiving it. I will share pics when I have them all organized.
- Papa decided not to run this election which was such a relief to all of us. It is an understatement to say that we are pleased. We are more than that. Papa struggled coming to that decision. He told me his dilemma and I told him that whatever he decides to do, we will be behind him. At the last minute Papa decided that not running this year was the best and wisest decision he has made. He actually felt relieved. If in 2010 he still wants to run, then we will start preparing now. Not a surprise there but who said that is the surprise...Mama said it. The same person who says she is going to fly to the States each time Papa enters the political scene.
- I did something today that I haven't done in a long time....do nothing. LOL I don't mean to sound so unproductive and wasteful of such a wonderful day and sunshine but the past few weeks has been crazy for me and today allowed me to slow down and take stock of my life even if it meant vegging in front of the TV or my laptop. I was just so lazy and plus its just too warm to clean my room even if it seriously needs some tidying up. But I wasn't really totally unproductive since I did my laundry. All my clothes are clean, now its the folding part that is still up in the air. I am not a big fan of it but its necessary.
- My aunt and uncle left this week for the Philippines leaving me and another aunt by ourselves. This means we would be eating out for the entire time they are there which is give and take a month. I know how to cook. I cant say the same with my aunt. I can cook but by the time I have everything ready we would both be beyond starving especially since we will be coming from work. The most sensible though not practical thing to do is for us to eat out or go to our relatives house and eat there. Its not the first time so we already know the drill. Kuya Gerry has said for us to eat at their house everyday. Yay!
- AAO consistently amazes me. Their samba got a perfect score, the first for this season. I cant help but blush when I see him dance. I guess I got so used to seeing the stiff, poker-faced short-track speed skater that the smiling, graceful AAO is just something new for me. He is still so darn cute. I think I would need some ammonia if and when I get to meet him some day.
2 comments:
My cousin is another big AAO fan. She turns to goo every time she watches him dance. :)
Hay naku Gail every since 2002 Olympics love ko na hiya LOL
Your cousin and I are the same. I turn to goo too and I blush and sometimes ako iton naawod for him. LOL
Post a Comment