"Because i think one of the biggest angst you have in your life is about *****...that's why i assume it's about him."
Trust your friends to drop comments like these that leave you dumbfounded.
I asked Chary what she thought of my previous entry. Initially, she thought it was about someone which surprised me and made me laugh. I asked further why she thought that which turned out to be a mistake because this is the answer she gave me. Then she said just as she was convinced she got it right, she thinks otherwise. That I was probably just in one of my "moments". Its been days since she told me but its still in my mind. I still laugh when I remember it. So which one is it? I am still figuring it out. It could be either, it could be both. Ewan!
Trust your friends to drop comments like these that leave you dumbfounded.
I asked Chary what she thought of my previous entry. Initially, she thought it was about someone which surprised me and made me laugh. I asked further why she thought that which turned out to be a mistake because this is the answer she gave me. Then she said just as she was convinced she got it right, she thinks otherwise. That I was probably just in one of my "moments". Its been days since she told me but its still in my mind. I still laugh when I remember it. So which one is it? I am still figuring it out. It could be either, it could be both. Ewan!
No comments:
Post a Comment