I was really surprised to learn today that it seems Papa got wind of one of my posts that was only supposed to be for a selected few to read. How did my not so tech savvy dad able to do that? Beats me but I think I have a faint idea as to who could have been his source. I know its you! 
It seems like everyone else, my parents get updated with my life through my blog. Its not like I don't call them often enough or update them enough because I do but I guess there are just some aspects about my life at this point that I am not able to share so openly with my parents. Can you say awkward?
Much as I have a really good relationship with my parents, still there are some things that I don't think they have to know. Thus, the post being for only a few people's eyes and then someone blabbed it to Papa who in turn told someone which eventually went back to me.
It really wasn't something bad but its a bit disconcerting to me for Papa to know from other people and not from me. Its not as if I was going to hide it forever but the point was there really wasn't much to tell him or Mama, not yet anyway so why bother. Ma-jinx pa, di bale na!
The cool thing about my dad though is even knowing something, he wouldn't come out and tease me about it or pry for more information. He is going to wait in the wings until it comes from the horse's mouth, so to speak. It may not be so big of a news nor would it bring about world peace or end the world's hunger but for a parent, he looks at it as some hope or indication that his fear is not going to be a reality. This must be his fervent wish of late. He hasn't really exhibited subtleness anyway when it comes to this, not in the past few months at least. I know Papa means well and its really funny and I appreciate his concern in some twisted way. Hay Papa! hahahaha

It seems like everyone else, my parents get updated with my life through my blog. Its not like I don't call them often enough or update them enough because I do but I guess there are just some aspects about my life at this point that I am not able to share so openly with my parents. Can you say awkward?
Much as I have a really good relationship with my parents, still there are some things that I don't think they have to know. Thus, the post being for only a few people's eyes and then someone blabbed it to Papa who in turn told someone which eventually went back to me.
It really wasn't something bad but its a bit disconcerting to me for Papa to know from other people and not from me. Its not as if I was going to hide it forever but the point was there really wasn't much to tell him or Mama, not yet anyway so why bother. Ma-jinx pa, di bale na! The cool thing about my dad though is even knowing something, he wouldn't come out and tease me about it or pry for more information. He is going to wait in the wings until it comes from the horse's mouth, so to speak. It may not be so big of a news nor would it bring about world peace or end the world's hunger but for a parent, he looks at it as some hope or indication that his fear is not going to be a reality. This must be his fervent wish of late. He hasn't really exhibited subtleness anyway when it comes to this, not in the past few months at least. I know Papa means well and its really funny and I appreciate his concern in some twisted way. Hay Papa! hahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment