Whoever said that kids say the darndest things is either a psychic or have met one of my nieces and nephews. I have found myself speechless when I heard stories of what has come out of the mouths of my nieces and nephews whose ages range from 33 months to 4 years old. I know I will find myself in that state again and again as they get older. Here are some examples, though not verbatim.
Ali, 33 months
"Ate Mickay, I have a problem."
"Why, whats your problem?"
"My dad doesn't want me inside the room because he is fixing the bed."

Kaitlin, 4 years old
This happened during her birthday last September 18.
"Mommy, let's go to the mall. I want my diamonds!"

Ethann, 4 years old
"Mama, I'm sad." (complete with sad face)
"How come you are sad?"
"Coz you are not happy with me!"
My cousin-in-law told him its not true. That she happy with him. He then turned to his dad, my cousin.
"Papa are you happy with me?"
"Of course I am." was my cousin's reply.
"No you are not coz you are not smiling."

Andre, 4 years old
"Daddy, you stressed me out a little bit kanina."
This was after my cousin (Andre's dad) was telling him how he must study hard in order for him to get into the "big boys" school.
Ali, 33 months
"Ate Mickay, I have a problem."
"Why, whats your problem?"
"My dad doesn't want me inside the room because he is fixing the bed."

Kaitlin, 4 years old
This happened during her birthday last September 18.
"Mommy, let's go to the mall. I want my diamonds!"

Ethann, 4 years old
"Mama, I'm sad." (complete with sad face)
"How come you are sad?"
"Coz you are not happy with me!"
My cousin-in-law told him its not true. That she happy with him. He then turned to his dad, my cousin.
"Papa are you happy with me?"
"Of course I am." was my cousin's reply.
"No you are not coz you are not smiling."

Andre, 4 years old
"Daddy, you stressed me out a little bit kanina."
This was after my cousin (Andre's dad) was telling him how he must study hard in order for him to get into the "big boys" school.
2 comments:
LOL
I looove the diamonds part, delikado ang batang yan ha! 4 yrs old pa lang pero alam na ang gusto sa buhay! way to go! hahahahaha
and Andre, the 4-yr old hahaha, poor kid, wait till he's a bit older, hindi lang tatay nya ang makaka stress sa kanya! LOL
naku delikado talaga si kaitlin. she was really the one who asked her dad for it. an daddy walang nagawa so they got her her birthstone LOL. Well Andre's dad already told him na a little stress is good. yup, thats how my cousin is. LOL
Post a Comment