Just my ramblings! This is what being stressed out does to me. Writing my thoughts is my release, my break from the monotony that plague my life!
- That I have a great sense of self-pride that I haven't seen myself depressed over something in my life that didn't go as I have hoped it would. I have never been one who puts herself down when things didn't go as planned. I take things in stride that things happen for a reason. I may not know the reason at that certain time but at some point in my life, it will all become clear to me and put things into perspective.
- That I have a very active imagination which helps a great deal in dealing with so many things good and bad that happen in my life.
- That my life is not perfect no matter how much I would want it to be. All I can do is to make it the best for me. Perfection, in my opinion, is just an illusion that people try to reach and chase and sometimes in the process they forget about the things that they encounter that turns out to be the most important things in life and the ones that they needed the most. They were just too busy running after things that are far from their reach.
- Wisdom definitely comes with age. As another year is added to my age, things become clear to me and I have a different perspective and outlook about life and I am a lot more mellow and tolerant of the things in my life that I have no control over.
- That I can only change the one I can and it's pointless striving to change the things that will never change no matter how much I try to do so. I just take things as they come and not seek for more than what is given to me.
- That a good fashion sense is not wearing the latest styles or the most expensive brands but its being comfortable in my own skin. I choose the ones that I feel comfortable wearing and carrying. I carry the clothes and not the other way around because if people let that happen, instead of being a fashion do, they become a fashion don't.
- That being thankful of the things that I have makes me see life differently.
- That I have so much when I focus on the things that I have and not on the things that I don't. It is the whole case of the "half-full, half-empty glass" theory, which I thought was crazy before.
- That I shouldn't fit a "list" to someone because that is the same as hoping for the impossible. Eventually that someone who I will care a lot for will find himself fitting to my "list" without me or him knowing it.
- That I don't want men to respect me because I am a woman. I want them to respect me because I am a fellow human being, my own person just like they are.
- That it was a good thing that I didn't have an escort when I had my debut, imagine having to see a picture of a person that I may not want to see in 5, 10 or more years from now.
- That it is indeed true that we would pattern ourselves from the people before us like our parents.
- That children reflect the kind of parents they have in the same way that parents reflect the kind of children that they have.
- That being a good parent is not only measured by how well you raised your children but how well they have grown up to be.
- The world is already crazy and full of negativity in itself, it is time to overlook the "bad" in people and magnify the "good" and this will be a better world to live in.
- That there is a big difference in "being confident" and "being cocky". Confidence includes knowledge and substance while cockiness is just plain talk and no substance at all and usually just a way to compensate for something lacking in one's life.
- That I don't want to change for anyone especially not for a guy, not in order to squire myself one or even to keep one.
No comments:
Post a Comment