Finally an avenue for me to share my thoughts! Why "from the top of head?" Well, I have felt sometimes that my thought process is faster than my body can comprehend! LOL! Sometimes I feel that I need some machine attached to my brain so that it can encapsulate all the thoughts that are running through my head. Its usually random thoughts about so many things around me...some of them are pretty out there and I know that when I tell people about it - they will cast me a weird look and a shake of their head like saying..."what is she talking about?". Hopefully I wont get the same reaction as I post my thoughts away! LOL!
I am a new aunt and a new godmother!!! My cousin gave birth to her second child, a girl - 5lbs, 19 inches, today at 7:45AM! Welcome to the world, Jasmine Skye Jaojoco Navarro!!! Being an aunt I can handle but being a godmother is a daunting task! It is an honor to be asked to be a godmother because that means that the parents feel and believe that I am responsible enough to be able to be there for their daughter when the need arises. She is not my first god-daughter but I think it is only now that I have come to grasp the real meaning of it. Back in high school, studying about sacraments, it was discussed what the role of godparents are. Well, back then the thought of being one did not cross my mind so whatever I was studying did not really make sense to me. Nowadays, I am coming to terms with it and slowly trying to understand what it entails. I am excited! On the downside though, my Christmas list is growing longer and longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment