Right now I have a massive headache that wont go away. Its like someone is pounding in my head. It makes me think of this drama I saw last night which pretty much sums up what I am feeling today although the meaning is totally different. The female character said that her head hurts like as if someone was building a house in her head. Like someone was pounding. It seem that that someone is going to stay for awhile in her head. Of course she was trying to be poetic about it when she actually meant was someone was occupying her mind, someone she cant stop thinking about. In my case, I hope whoever is making a house inside my head will run out of money and just leave! Or better I will just evict that person. Anything just for this headache to go away! Its annoying!!
Thursday, October 21, 2004
PMS
I absolutely hate this time of the month when my hormones are going haywire! ARRRGGHHH!!! I know that PMS is an overused excuse to explain women's erratic behavior but try living a day in our shoes when its that time of the month. The irritating thing is, PMS varies sometimes each month and as I age. What used to be just pimples, abdominal pains, back pains and bad mood has now escalated to gastritis and worse migraines. Oh but the bad mood is still there and also add the mood swings. However, somehow, sometimes I think that the bad mood is not due to the hormones but it is related to the fact that we are not feeling so well that we tend to act cranky to mask the pain and the discomfort brought about by the sudden changes in our physical make-up.
Right now I have a massive headache that wont go away. Its like someone is pounding in my head. It makes me think of this drama I saw last night which pretty much sums up what I am feeling today although the meaning is totally different. The female character said that her head hurts like as if someone was building a house in her head. Like someone was pounding. It seem that that someone is going to stay for awhile in her head. Of course she was trying to be poetic about it when she actually meant was someone was occupying her mind, someone she cant stop thinking about. In my case, I hope whoever is making a house inside my head will run out of money and just leave! Or better I will just evict that person. Anything just for this headache to go away! Its annoying!!
Right now I have a massive headache that wont go away. Its like someone is pounding in my head. It makes me think of this drama I saw last night which pretty much sums up what I am feeling today although the meaning is totally different. The female character said that her head hurts like as if someone was building a house in her head. Like someone was pounding. It seem that that someone is going to stay for awhile in her head. Of course she was trying to be poetic about it when she actually meant was someone was occupying her mind, someone she cant stop thinking about. In my case, I hope whoever is making a house inside my head will run out of money and just leave! Or better I will just evict that person. Anything just for this headache to go away! Its annoying!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment