It really does pay to have a law student for a brother or having an older brother for that matter. My sister's problem has been settled. I do not know the specifics yet but the most important thing is my sister and us, her siblings can now breathe a sigh of relief. Had this been not fixed, this will pose a BIG problem. Our parents have no clue that we found ourselves in this situation. My siblings and I vowed to fix the situation on our own without getting our parents, especially our father involved. So my lips are sealed regarding this matter. Good thing our parents are not technologically savvy enough to learn how to access this blog so there is no possible way that they will find out [crossing fingers]. If they do find out eventually well at least it is already after the fact. To my dear sister, I hope this serves as a "wake up call" for you! I promised your Kuya I won't scold you anymore so I am not saying anything more. I am sure he already gave you enough "sermon" to last you for the next school year!
I was amazed with the reaction I got with regard to my previous post. Two people were actually able to sense that I was pissed about the whole "dolphin" thing. I am kind of over it now and frankly I do not care anymore. LOL. It wasn't my intention to come out spiteful or miffed but I guess that was how it seemed like. Or maybe I was since I wrote the post with the rawest emotions possible. Oh well! Good thing too he doesn't read blogs.
To my cousin dear, sorry nasama ka! LOL I know you understand! And yes, we will look for that prom dress until we find what we are looking for or what you are looking for, whatever that is. And yes, we will have the long talk that is overdue this weekend. Maybe we would need some frappucinos to stay awake or red bean milk tea boba from Guppy. LOL That should be enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment