Wednesday, July 12, 2006

$@*%^

My PC was hit by a trojan and some virus. Grrrr! I don't know how it happened. I cannot believe this happened to me when I am very careful in opening files or sites or links that are not familiar to me. Most of the time, I don't even open them at all. Good thing it was repaired but our pc guy said that once a trojan entered my system it would still be there. If I want it gone I would have to reformat my whole harddrive. Leche! I really have to backup my files and have this reformatted so I wont be bothered with all these useless crap called popups. Nakakainis! Why do people create such things? Why do such people exist? Its such a nuisance. I know its the whole supply-demand thing. If there are no people who will make viruses how would antivirus companies make a profit. Whatever! The computer is supposed to make things easier not a whole lot complicated, dangerous and worse it feeds on people's paranoia, I know it does with mine. Now, how am I supposed to do transactions online when I am scared that some jerk out there is lurking and waiting to get my personal information. Buwisit! The pc guy installed an antivirus program in my computer but then those stupid virusmakers are usually onestepahead. Before I know it, a new one is out there that isn't recognized by my @ntivirus software. What will happen now? Like now, links are appearing in this post when I didn't put them there. Its not there anymore because I fused the words or letters together so they won't go to a link to some searchEngine that I have no idea where it came from. In these times, I wish that the whole world will be back to the basics so I don't have to deal with such things.

No comments: