I must really be stressed because I have been blogging daily this whole week. That and I have so many things in my mind that I need to release from my system. At least my blog wont take offense to whatever it is that I have to say. *sigh*
I think my nail polish is reflective of what my emotions have been for the past few weeks. When I would venture into the nail polish section of the drugstore, I find myself focused on the dark tint ones. In fact my last 3 purchases have been really dark ones. I had my nails done and I picked the darkest one of all. I went to the salon today not only because it was the only free time I have until the party but also to perk myself up and it did. I so needed that time alone when negativity was so far away from me. For that brief moment no one else mattered but myself. It was nice. It may have not erased "the _____ state" that I mentioned in my previous post but at least it gave me time to reflect a bit. I used to associate dark polish with melancholy but weird thing is right at this point I am associating my dark polish with freedom. For once, I picked a color not because it was cute or what people would expect but I picked one that I wanted regardless of what people will say. I think I will keep it for as long as I feel like it. It's making me feel good, maybe not happy but at least good.
No comments:
Post a Comment