A cousin told me something yesterday that made me think. She said that when she looks at me she feels that I have this sense of sadness within me. She cant explain to me how or why she feels that way but she does. I do feel sometimes that I am not happy but I also feel that I am not unhappy. I am in that state of something I cannot find the words to describe or explain. Its like feeling alone in the midst of a crowd. I believe that this is just a phase that I am going through. For how long? I wish I have the answers but I don't. But one thing is clear to me, I know I will come out of this state, I just have to search for the answer. I just have to find it within me.
No comments:
Post a Comment