I am hoping beyond hope that the events from this morning were not a preview of what my weekend would be.
First was the dream I had. It wasn't bad but it wasn't all good either, it was just weird. I would usually try to analyze my dreams whatever I could remember but this time I didn't even dare try because it just left be puzzled and confused why of all things would I have the kind of dream I just had. I don't even want to try to remember whatever it is because its just weirding me out.
Then on my way to work, the bus I was riding in hit the car before us. We were not only stuck there for some minutes, we were in the middle lane too and we had to fill this paper out much like an incident report. I didn't have much to say anyway since all I heard was the sound of the impact, felt a bit of the impact and nothing else. No one was hurt either. This accident made me late for work though.
Then I thought it can be redeemed when I saw that my siblings were online but my sister blasted me for stating an observation. She said that I am always criticizing when I was merely saying a comment. Apparently I not only cannot have an opinion (based on past incidents), I cannot have an observation as well. It pissed me off and didn't feel like chatting with her anymore. That pretty much ruined my morning. Geez!
I really do hope that was the last of it because I am really looking forward to the show/concert I am watching tonight, the yoga class tomorrow morning and I am doing the make-up of my two cousins for their dance on Sunday. I really need a quiet weekend for a change.
First was the dream I had. It wasn't bad but it wasn't all good either, it was just weird. I would usually try to analyze my dreams whatever I could remember but this time I didn't even dare try because it just left be puzzled and confused why of all things would I have the kind of dream I just had. I don't even want to try to remember whatever it is because its just weirding me out.
Then on my way to work, the bus I was riding in hit the car before us. We were not only stuck there for some minutes, we were in the middle lane too and we had to fill this paper out much like an incident report. I didn't have much to say anyway since all I heard was the sound of the impact, felt a bit of the impact and nothing else. No one was hurt either. This accident made me late for work though.
Then I thought it can be redeemed when I saw that my siblings were online but my sister blasted me for stating an observation. She said that I am always criticizing when I was merely saying a comment. Apparently I not only cannot have an opinion (based on past incidents), I cannot have an observation as well. It pissed me off and didn't feel like chatting with her anymore. That pretty much ruined my morning. Geez!
I really do hope that was the last of it because I am really looking forward to the show/concert I am watching tonight, the yoga class tomorrow morning and I am doing the make-up of my two cousins for their dance on Sunday. I really need a quiet weekend for a change.
No comments:
Post a Comment