I have so many things to blog about but I don't have much free time of late so I guess this will do for now.
**********
Two days ago, rashes started appearing on my face. Well, a week ago some red spots appeared on my neck. Since it wasn't itchy and I didn't have red spots in other parts of my body, I didn't concern myself much with it. Until two days ago when my face had red rashes all over it. They were not itchy too so maybe I just ate something that I may be allergic to, I took some anti-histamine which made me drowsy but the rashes are still there. Today, I had Dr. C look at it and he told me to have my CBC checked because it might be something viral, whatever that means. He advised me not to take a hot shower because it will trigger the rashes to flare up. Yeah, tell me that when its starting to feel like winter. So I have to contend myself with a warm shower. Hay! These rashes had to show up now when I have an event to go to over the weekend.
**********
Saturday is the Induction of new officers of the An.Taclobanon. After Saturday, I am now the secretary of the association thus assuming a ton of responsibilities but its okay. I feel I am in good company and a friend said that I could not fail this. I am just going to give it my best shot. Last weekend, I helped collate the souvenir program and was quite surprised to see my name mentioned prominently in the incoming Chairman of the Board's message. It seems I have become the unofficial "poster child" of future youth involvement in the association. That's a lot of responsibilities. I also saw something I have never been referred to as until now.. and that is to be introduced with my full name. When I mean full name its my first, middle and last name all spelled out in one breath. Had I been married and took my married name that's four names right there.
**********
Dr. C said a possible reason also of my rashes is stress and he is probably right. Work and family stress are just coming in droves and I don't know what needs to be done in order to address all of them before I start losing my mind. I need a vacation badly but my resources are low and I have nowhere to go. Gee, I can still rhyme even in this state. But I know I have to go somewhere and with no family members in tow. My most recent trips have been with family members and not that I don't want to be with them but from time to time, we all need a rest from family. I just want to rest and take a breather...if possible on my own or anyone as long as not a family member.
**********
It looks like I wont be going to the gym until Saturday. I didn't think I would be this motivated to go to the gym daily but I have been. I used to look at my friends who go daily as if they grew another head but here I am going as often as 5 times a week. Big motivators have been going there with cousins and the comments of people that I have lost weight. Gone are the teasing from family members about it and in place are praises. Not that the teasings really bothered me but I am also doing this for myself and to be validated for that, feels good. But this week, I didn't go partly because I am not feeling all too well and I have been staying at work longer than usual. But I am not going to miss yoga class on Saturday though. I don't have to be at the hotel for the induction until 4 PM so that gives me a lot of time to go to the gym and get ready.
**********
I am such a nice sister for forgetting to greet my brother on his birthday. Good thing my sister reminded me just in time. So I was able to greet him before the day changed in the Philippines. I know my brother understands though. Happy Birthday Niccolo!!!
**********
Two days ago, rashes started appearing on my face. Well, a week ago some red spots appeared on my neck. Since it wasn't itchy and I didn't have red spots in other parts of my body, I didn't concern myself much with it. Until two days ago when my face had red rashes all over it. They were not itchy too so maybe I just ate something that I may be allergic to, I took some anti-histamine which made me drowsy but the rashes are still there. Today, I had Dr. C look at it and he told me to have my CBC checked because it might be something viral, whatever that means. He advised me not to take a hot shower because it will trigger the rashes to flare up. Yeah, tell me that when its starting to feel like winter. So I have to contend myself with a warm shower. Hay! These rashes had to show up now when I have an event to go to over the weekend.
**********
Saturday is the Induction of new officers of the An.Taclobanon. After Saturday, I am now the secretary of the association thus assuming a ton of responsibilities but its okay. I feel I am in good company and a friend said that I could not fail this. I am just going to give it my best shot. Last weekend, I helped collate the souvenir program and was quite surprised to see my name mentioned prominently in the incoming Chairman of the Board's message. It seems I have become the unofficial "poster child" of future youth involvement in the association. That's a lot of responsibilities. I also saw something I have never been referred to as until now.. and that is to be introduced with my full name. When I mean full name its my first, middle and last name all spelled out in one breath. Had I been married and took my married name that's four names right there.
**********
Dr. C said a possible reason also of my rashes is stress and he is probably right. Work and family stress are just coming in droves and I don't know what needs to be done in order to address all of them before I start losing my mind. I need a vacation badly but my resources are low and I have nowhere to go. Gee, I can still rhyme even in this state. But I know I have to go somewhere and with no family members in tow. My most recent trips have been with family members and not that I don't want to be with them but from time to time, we all need a rest from family. I just want to rest and take a breather...if possible on my own or anyone as long as not a family member.
**********
It looks like I wont be going to the gym until Saturday. I didn't think I would be this motivated to go to the gym daily but I have been. I used to look at my friends who go daily as if they grew another head but here I am going as often as 5 times a week. Big motivators have been going there with cousins and the comments of people that I have lost weight. Gone are the teasing from family members about it and in place are praises. Not that the teasings really bothered me but I am also doing this for myself and to be validated for that, feels good. But this week, I didn't go partly because I am not feeling all too well and I have been staying at work longer than usual. But I am not going to miss yoga class on Saturday though. I don't have to be at the hotel for the induction until 4 PM so that gives me a lot of time to go to the gym and get ready.
**********
I am such a nice sister for forgetting to greet my brother on his birthday. Good thing my sister reminded me just in time. So I was able to greet him before the day changed in the Philippines. I know my brother understands though. Happy Birthday Niccolo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment