My hair is usually wavy and since it has been months since I had it chemically straightened, my waves are coming back. I usually just straighten my hair but for today I decided to try something new. I curled it. It was a task since I have been leaving the house with still wet hair for the past few days. I just hope it stays this way for the rest of the day. Like me, my hair has the tendency to be stubborn. But please for today I hope it cooperates.
I don't know how things will pan out today. So far it has been a slow and nice start. My sister Jehann sent me a text message 7 minutes into midnight asking if who was first. She was. She beat my mom by a few minutes. Mama has been the first one for the past few years except this year. Papa doesnt count since he functions on Philippines time so he usually greets me when its the 28th there. But he made up for it by greeting me again today. My brother sent me a text message and he just had to add that "lagas ka na" (you are old) part. Whatever. Age is all but a number. Besides I am just a year past thirty. My sister Camille decided to post a blog entry as her way of greeting me. That was nice. K. Miles called all the way from Manila and good thing I was already awake. Soon, greetings came in through calls, text messages, emails and messages. It really has been nice and I am grateful.
I was supposed to wear a dress today which wouldn't be the case if not for my birthday. But the weather has been mean to me the past two years. There was a heavy downpour last year and this year thought its sunny, its breezy which still translates to cold temperature. I have not been one to compromise comfort with fashion so I decided to wear dressy jeans and a nice red top instead. I would probably still change into the dress later before going to mass and to dinner plans with my sister and cousins. I hope my friends get to come too. Unless my birthday falls on a Good Friday, I always wear red. I don't know if it has some big significance but it has been a tradition of mine.
As what I have said in my previous post, I really don't have much expectations for today nor do I have concrete plans. I prefer it that way. I prefer that life surprises me. I would be more grateful and appreciative of whatever it is when it happens that way. I also decided to celebrate my birthday the whole year so life can surprise me any time. So I guess we would just have to wait and see what life has in store for me.
My horoscope for today:
It's okay to let down your guard and show all your honest emotions today. When other people have a positive impact on your life, you should let them know. Be prepared to communicate how other people make you feel today, because you will be surrounded by big personalities and bigger acts of generosity. You will experience a wonderful mixture of intimidation, excitement and gratitude. Let these feelings inspire you, and you will be unstoppable.
the other one said:
If you've been wanting to rev up your romantic life, now's the time to step on the gas, baby. Race ahead -- you look great in fast motion, and whoever can keep up with you will love the pace you set.
Okay. =)
I don't know how things will pan out today. So far it has been a slow and nice start. My sister Jehann sent me a text message 7 minutes into midnight asking if who was first. She was. She beat my mom by a few minutes. Mama has been the first one for the past few years except this year. Papa doesnt count since he functions on Philippines time so he usually greets me when its the 28th there. But he made up for it by greeting me again today. My brother sent me a text message and he just had to add that "lagas ka na" (you are old) part. Whatever. Age is all but a number. Besides I am just a year past thirty. My sister Camille decided to post a blog entry as her way of greeting me. That was nice. K. Miles called all the way from Manila and good thing I was already awake. Soon, greetings came in through calls, text messages, emails and messages. It really has been nice and I am grateful.
I was supposed to wear a dress today which wouldn't be the case if not for my birthday. But the weather has been mean to me the past two years. There was a heavy downpour last year and this year thought its sunny, its breezy which still translates to cold temperature. I have not been one to compromise comfort with fashion so I decided to wear dressy jeans and a nice red top instead. I would probably still change into the dress later before going to mass and to dinner plans with my sister and cousins. I hope my friends get to come too. Unless my birthday falls on a Good Friday, I always wear red. I don't know if it has some big significance but it has been a tradition of mine.
As what I have said in my previous post, I really don't have much expectations for today nor do I have concrete plans. I prefer it that way. I prefer that life surprises me. I would be more grateful and appreciative of whatever it is when it happens that way. I also decided to celebrate my birthday the whole year so life can surprise me any time. So I guess we would just have to wait and see what life has in store for me.
My horoscope for today:
It's okay to let down your guard and show all your honest emotions today. When other people have a positive impact on your life, you should let them know. Be prepared to communicate how other people make you feel today, because you will be surrounded by big personalities and bigger acts of generosity. You will experience a wonderful mixture of intimidation, excitement and gratitude. Let these feelings inspire you, and you will be unstoppable.
the other one said:
If you've been wanting to rev up your romantic life, now's the time to step on the gas, baby. Race ahead -- you look great in fast motion, and whoever can keep up with you will love the pace you set.
Okay. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment