Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Birthday plans so far...

subject to change, postponement and cancellation...

Birthday itself...
  • work
  • mass
  • dinner with sis and cousins..where? no idea
Birthday weekend
  • novena of Sto. Nino/meeting of AnTaclobanon
  • invite from Chary and Xsty
I am turning 31. I am not ashamed to admit it nor shout it to the world. But shouldn't I have some thing like a "31 things I want to do on my birthday" or "31 things I want for my birthday" or "31 'something' for this year" type of thing to commemorate my birthday? I don't but its still early and I still have a few days to go. I can still come up with a list or something.

I do have a sort of "what I want for my birthday" list since people are asking for what I want. But I doubt it has 31 items on there. The items are not overly expensive or hard to find either. Contrary to what a lot of people think, I am pretty low maintenance. A greeting is even enough. But since , they ask then I have an answer =) and actually this also the list for me.

  • Nikon D50 or D80
    • I know this is a bit much but I can dream, cant I? I think I will save up for this and its going to be my gift to myself. I always gift myself on my birthday and who knows this could be it for this year.
  • IPOD
    • I don't know why I never got one for myself before. I think I belong to the 1% of the population who doesn't own one. I thought I just wanted a shuffle but my cousin said the track info isnt visible, so whats the point. I think a nano would work for me. I may have a big cd collection but I dont think I am going to upload everything.
  • Lomography camera
  • Skagen watch
  • Roswell DVD Season 1-3 or Felicity Season 2-4
    • Everwood Season 2-4 would have been better but its not available yet (why???)
  • Chemistry cd - Refo(u)rm (a Japanese duo)
  • Anything Tokidoki
  • Anything Harajuku
    • See a pattern there? I am going all Japanese LOL
  • Make up (I am a make-up artist on the side, usually just my family members and they are not very few.)
    • kit - a bigger train case. The one I have does not have enough room for all of my stuff
    • brushes
    • Benefit
      • Some Kind-a Gorgeous
      • Big Beautiful Eyes
      • Hoolah
    • Smashbox
      • O-Glow
    • Stila
      • Eyeshadow in Kitten
  • Gym bag ( I think I have to go back to the gym first)
  • A gift certificate for a facial and massage with my facialist (Geez I sound so L.A. hahaha but I need one. Its been awhile.)
  • ANYTHING!! Because I appreciate anything especially if I know that the giver put effort into it and knows that its something "perfect" for me.
and the best of all....
  • Remembering. Just remembering is enough for me.

No comments: