Saturday, October 06, 2007

We are back! We are ONE!!

It's past 3 AM and I am still awake. What is keeping me awake at this hour? Game 2 of the best of 3 UAAP Men's Basketball Championship between DLSU and UE. The Green Archers took Game 1. One more win for this season to be for the Archers! Obviously, I am nowhere near Araneta Coliseum so I am watching it through live streaming. Thanks to my subscription to AbsCbnNow. No need to fall in line to get tickets. No need to haggle with scalpers to get tickets 3, 4 or 5 times its true selling price. Downside is, instead of watching it with a multitude of people, with all the noise and all the excitement, I am watching it in the dark, with headphones on and trying to shout with no sound (thats hard to do) so I wont wake up the other people in the house. Of course, no bigger downside is the time difference. But, I don't care because...

WE WON!! 2-0!!
It doesn't matter what I write about now plus I don't think I will be able to write anything coherent. Oh wait, there's one thing..now, I REALLY want that shirt.

ANIMO LA SALLE!!!

update: boo the "animo" shirt is out of stock so my sister, rather her friend, got me a different one. But I would still want the "Animo" one.

4 comments:

Gail T. said...

eh? la salle ka pala ate rai? si camille lang ba ung atenean?

raissa said...

yup! her and a cousin-in-law are the only ateneans. Majority of my family are la sallians LOL

YupkiGirl said...

coming from the uni that seldom figures in the championship, di ako maka relate hahahahaha

but congrats!

(I really love this Jim Brickman song , pinatay ko muna si Jay Chou sa kakangawa just to listen to it again. I know, I should dl it already hahahaha)

raissa said...

the championship this season is so sweet because we came from a one season suspension. Not sure the details. But the entire time I was in La Salle we never won. We always come up short with 1 point. We were always 2nd place to UST. When I left thats when we started winning. LOL Geez!