Thursday, October 04, 2007

Who knew?


A black/gray/silver dress would look good paired with red shoes. If I was a little slow in this realization, my apologies I have a similar dress as what Mandy Moore is wearing but I never once thought of pairing it with red shoes. Had I not seen this, I probably would have stuck to the predictable black shoes to pair with this dress. So, now I have another option. Well, its a bit of a deviation of what I would usually wear but I think its about time to experiment a little bit. Besides, I haven't worn my red shoes of late. Now if only I have anywhere to wear this to.

photo credit: stealthatlook.com

6 comments:

YupkiGirl said...

nice dress and combo! hey, if and when you finally get to wear the dress with your pretty, fabulous shoes (I remember those shoes), take a photo and post it... here or in Multiply, alongside with Mandy's photo!

YupkiGirl said...

oh and btw, I love visiting your blogger because I love hearing Jim Brickman's "You". sigh.

raissa said...

hahah will do..will do. I am thinking of wearing it to this event end of this month. naks feeling Mandy Moore. should I curl hair hair like hers? hahah

Oh I can send "You" to you. I love that song too.

Gail T. said...

you can wear it for a day to walk around town. So cute! please post pics.

i've been watching too much "what not to wear." and tonight, i even caught the designer shoe section of "fashion fanatic" with stacy. aahhh. i want. i want.

Gail T. said...

heehee. ako, i've just discovered "when God made you" on your music player thingie. great song.

raissa said...

you can wear it for a day to walk around town.

hagi Gail! usually for a day to walk around town I am in jeans and flipflops LOL so Californian. okies will take pics.

I love that show!

oh I love that song too. LOL