Thursday, November 08, 2007

I wish I could tell you but I won't...not yet anyway

I was inspired by Gail's post that I went ahead and did one of my own.

The rules are simple: List (20) things you want to say to 20 people but know you never will. Don't say who they are. Don't ask I am not going to tell. Please dont guess either. Those are my additional rules.

  1. What does she feed you that you take her side even if she is in the wrong?
  2. Ang labo mo. Ang labo ng utak mo.
  3. If you have something to ask me, ask me. Don’t ask people about me when I am right beside you. I don’t bite.
  4. You tell people to forgive and yet you are the very last one to give it.
  5. Why do you tolerate her so much? Is it because you love here or is it because of them?
  6. You were there in my darkest hour and I will never forget that.
  7. You like to power trip well you can have it because it seems I still have the last say anyway.
  8. You have given me wings to fly and yet kept me grounded with my feet firmly on the ground.
  9. I am very, very glad that you are here with me. Thanks! =)
  10. Stop spinning lies and stories because one day you will be caught in your own web.
  11. Just because you share the same DNA doesn’t make each and everyone of you the same.
  12. I am glad you are who you are. I am the way I am because of you.
  13. Deny it all you want, it is so clear you have your favorites and annoying part is they bask in it and you let them.
  14. You are younger than me but wisdom sure don’t come with age because there have been times that you were wiser than I ever could be.
  15. I am happy for you but I cant help but feel abandoned.
  16. I am glad that you are different from people your age; you don’t let yourself be caught up with all the hype.
  17. It doesn’t hurt to care a little bit about other people.
  18. Stop acting as if you are better than everyone else.
  19. You deserve more credit and appreciation than people give you but you don’t seem bothered by it. I admire that about you.
  20. Stop insisting on things that never were, never is and never will be.
Try it! Its cathartic!

4 comments:

Gail T. said...

you're right, it is so cathartic. i won't be surprised if you add another 20 or 40... :D

raissa said...

I have another 20 which in time i think will rise to 40 LOL

YupkiGirl said...

ma-try nga soon... kelangan ko ng therapy :)

I particularly like #15, that's a line I want to say to someone too and I hope that someone will understand where I'm coming from.

raissa said...

try mo! cathartic gud hiya. I find myself adding more and more LOL