Saturday, January 26, 2008

In love....or in lust?

I have expressed my deep love for gladiator sandals here. I love it so much that I am really thinking long and hard about getting the authentic ones. Its one of the trends for Spring. But trendy or not, I have always loved gladiator shoes since I was young. I don't know how many I have owned. Its just my luck that the trend from last season is here to stay. Not only do I still get to wear what I still have but there are still more to pick from. I admit some of the designs available are way out there and before I even think of coveting one I have to see how it looks on me. But so far, two have caught my attention. One from NineWest and one from Schu. The NineWest I am waiting for it to be in stores, while the Schu ones I have asked my sister to check it out for me with an even exchange of course. For the meantime, I have these pictures to look and stare at.



Another thing that I am loving (or lusting) is this track jacket from Adidas. I first read about it from Mina and now both of us are in dire search for it. She told me that its out of stock from the stores here in the US and in the Philippines. Our only choice would be any other Asian country. She mentioned Singapore, so I am reminding my cousins and friends in this island nation that my birthday is coming up. I saw it on eBay but the only size available is either a large or an extra-large which is well just too big for me. Papa is going to an Asian country soon and might bring Mama along. I have told him about it and he said to email to him a picture of it. Better yet I am posting it here and this is one of those times that I will not mind that my parents read my blog or my sister lets them.


Just add a pair of shorts and a nice tee to these two and you have a cute summer outfit.

No comments: