Friday, February 08, 2008

Reel 1; Frames 4-

So researchers finally have a study to back up what sounds like an excuse to shop - retail therapy. There's a new study that delved into the correlation between emotions and shopping. The study said that people's spending go out the window when they are down and especially when they are self-absorbed. Well, I am not depressed or sad or down and not really self-absorbed but I want this shoes from Old Navy.



Shoes na naman! Eh wala, I am really going to admit now that its my weakness. But in my defense I don't buy really expensive shoes. So there. I sure do come from the same province as ImeldaMarcos. 4 and a half heels!! I am wondering how I am going to walk in these. I think the thick heels will help. I like it and It doesn't help that Christine tried on a pair and told me that its really comfortable. Patay na!

**********
Is it so bad of me to squeeze in a meeting this weekend when I will be at my nephew/godson's birthday party? The venue of the meeting is close to my cousin's house where the party will be. Its a really important and urgent meeting. But another reason why I agreed to the meeting is so that it will get me out of the house. Its a children's party hence what some of the adults (hahaha) usually do is sit around the table and talk. Okay, gossip is more like it. It irritates me when some do that. Sure, hey I do gossip too sometimes. I am not going to be all hypocritical about that but its annoying if its about the same people and the same topic. Wala na bang ibang puwedeng pag-usapan? There's the presidential race...the shootings...shows on TFC..anything. Someone once said when we were talking about celebrities that why should she care about them when she doesn't know them. Well, its precisely my point, why I prefer to talk about celebrities. I don't know them, not personally, so no feelings will be hurt well not directly. Or maybe my mind is really just screwed up. In any rate, I have a meeting for Saturday night. Before that, I, along with a few other people will just have to stay away from that table.

No comments: