literally.
I have this weird habit of checking out sites of wedding photographers and videographers. No, I am not planning mine or anyone's wedding and thinking of getting any of them as vendors. I just enjoy watching other people's wedding, as weird as that sounds. There is just something so magical and nostalgic and mesmerizing about weddings. I don't have a clear-cut idea of what my wedding will look like and really its shouldn't even be a blip in my radar. There is only one aspect of it that I am sure of and that is non-negotiable, at this point at least. I am not saying what it is, lest to jinx it or worse to scare anyone away.
I was browsing through sites when I chanced upon this couple's wedding in Boracay the very day that Typhoon Frank hit the island. A little rain on anyone's wedding day is already bound to make any bride or couple go on panic mode but it seems this particular one took things in stride and rolled along with it. Amidst the winds and rain, the wedding pushed through and looking at the pictures it seems they wouldn't want it any other way. Their smiles say it all. I like looking at the photos with the gray skies, the rain and the couple in the water as the waves came crashing to the shore. They were in the water in their wedding garb and all. That is impressive and inspiring. Instead of allowing Mother Nature to ruin their day, they embraced it and had fun with it.
Check it out:
Photos: MangoRED
Video: Mayad Studios
I have this weird habit of checking out sites of wedding photographers and videographers. No, I am not planning mine or anyone's wedding and thinking of getting any of them as vendors. I just enjoy watching other people's wedding, as weird as that sounds. There is just something so magical and nostalgic and mesmerizing about weddings. I don't have a clear-cut idea of what my wedding will look like and really its shouldn't even be a blip in my radar. There is only one aspect of it that I am sure of and that is non-negotiable, at this point at least. I am not saying what it is, lest to jinx it or worse to scare anyone away.
I was browsing through sites when I chanced upon this couple's wedding in Boracay the very day that Typhoon Frank hit the island. A little rain on anyone's wedding day is already bound to make any bride or couple go on panic mode but it seems this particular one took things in stride and rolled along with it. Amidst the winds and rain, the wedding pushed through and looking at the pictures it seems they wouldn't want it any other way. Their smiles say it all. I like looking at the photos with the gray skies, the rain and the couple in the water as the waves came crashing to the shore. They were in the water in their wedding garb and all. That is impressive and inspiring. Instead of allowing Mother Nature to ruin their day, they embraced it and had fun with it.
Check it out:
Photos: MangoRED
Video: Mayad Studios
No comments:
Post a Comment