I really, really, really love the dress that the name bearers wore. Its so simple and yet so elegant. It looks formal enough but not too much. The details and embroidery are so intricate and so beautiful. No words.
I have dark circles under my eyes due to lack of sleep. I have been up till 1AM the whole of last week glued to the Olympics. I was sucked in big time!:D
I feel that I have narcolepsy =) masandal lang tulog na. hahaha I was sucked in too. Good thing swimming is done so I can sleep early if I want to. My tv has been on all night and when I wake up I see whats on tv. I want to own some souvenirs either a pin or a shirt or both =) I feel like starting to collect some souvenirs from past Olympics.
2 comments:
I have dark circles under my eyes due to lack of sleep. I have been up till 1AM the whole of last week glued to the Olympics. I was sucked in big time!:D
I feel that I have narcolepsy =) masandal lang tulog na. hahaha I was sucked in too. Good thing swimming is done so I can sleep early if I want to. My tv has been on all night and when I wake up I see whats on tv. I want to own some souvenirs either a pin or a shirt or both =) I feel like starting to collect some souvenirs from past Olympics.
Post a Comment