It has been brought to my attention that Haloscan has been moody lately. The only reason I got Haloscan as my commenting system before was because of the "pop up" option but Blogger has it now too. So I want to revert to my Blogger commenting system. Haloscan doest allow me to know when a comment is left or if a reply was made. To know if there are comments, I have to check my blog all of the time and see for myself. Geez!
So, I want to go back to Blogger commenting system, my problem is I don't know how or I don't remember. The Blogger Help isn't much of a help either. I know I didn't totally delete Blogger commenting because some of my Blogger friends leave comments using it. Its just not visible with the post unless you click on "post a comment" which brings you to the Blogger commenting system. That's a lot of work for those who read my blog and time consuming. I just want it to appear and make it easier for everyone.
It was a long time since I installed Haloscan and made Blogger commenting invisible so now I don't know what to do. I am getting cross-eyed looking at all those html codes in the "edit html" tab. Can someone tell me an easier way of doing it? Other than being cross-eyed, I am scared to mess up the codes because I wouldn't know how to put them back.
Help anyone??
So, I want to go back to Blogger commenting system, my problem is I don't know how or I don't remember. The Blogger Help isn't much of a help either. I know I didn't totally delete Blogger commenting because some of my Blogger friends leave comments using it. Its just not visible with the post unless you click on "post a comment" which brings you to the Blogger commenting system. That's a lot of work for those who read my blog and time consuming. I just want it to appear and make it easier for everyone.
It was a long time since I installed Haloscan and made Blogger commenting invisible so now I don't know what to do. I am getting cross-eyed looking at all those html codes in the "edit html" tab. Can someone tell me an easier way of doing it? Other than being cross-eyed, I am scared to mess up the codes because I wouldn't know how to put them back.
Help anyone??
2 comments:
Have you tried the Commenting under Setting? There should be a button that says Allow commenters and click on the box that says ALL.
Although, hmmm, it looks like you've changed the settings since I am able to post a comment here.:D
BTW, I have a BIG favor to ask you. I have been searching for the suman sa moron recipe that Anton mentioned in his Tacloban visit post with a drool-worthy photo of the suman. I made it once 2 years ago using Gene Gonzalez's recipe but was not happy with the result.
I like the new look and pretty in pink background.
Oh yeah it works! but it still doesnt appear on the page which is weird. Thanks for the tip =)
I will ask around who may have a recipe for moron and I will also ask my mom so she can ask it from someone back home.
Thanks! I like the pink too.
Post a Comment