Here is your horoscope
for Wednesday, October 15:
You need to check what's going on in your life against your value system. It might be time for you to make a few changes or walk away from something that's just not that good for you.
I wish I can. I wish I have a way. I wish I know another way so I can walk away. I can walk away if I know where to go. I will walk away if I have another choice.
Until then... I can only...well... wish for that day to come.
for Wednesday, October 15:
You need to check what's going on in your life against your value system. It might be time for you to make a few changes or walk away from something that's just not that good for you.
I wish I can. I wish I have a way. I wish I know another way so I can walk away. I can walk away if I know where to go. I will walk away if I have another choice.
Until then... I can only...well... wish for that day to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment