Wednesday, November 19, 2008

.....

To receive real love, you must have...

An open heart to let it in...

An open soul to accept that love

A mind to bask in the fantasy but look at the reality

and time to find, nurture, sustain and maintain that love.

Not Fr. Truc's exact words but almost when he delivered his homily on this Gospel. He likened relationships to these words in the gospel.

"You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. The second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. .

2 comments:

Gail T. said...

that's really good, ate rai.

raissa said...

I know! I wished I had a recorder with me that day. Malay ko ba LOL and if we werent in the choir and I wasnt with my choir members I would have busted out a paper and pen and made notes LOL

Hey are you back from Japan? Thanks for the postcard. Bad me wasnt able to thank you earlier. So nice of you =)