Woman swept to death during proposal at a rock in Oregon.
A couple..a proposal...a bride-to-be literally swept off her feet
When I first read about it I thought it was an urban legend or a hoax. It was just so bizarre to be true but it is. Its one of those stories that takes time to really digest and understand but it happened. Its just so tragic that what was supposed to be a romantic and happy event turned to be something so tragic.
It really just shows you how unpredictable life is and how short it can be as well. I guess we just really should make the most of whatever time we have.
A couple..a proposal...a bride-to-be literally swept off her feet
When I first read about it I thought it was an urban legend or a hoax. It was just so bizarre to be true but it is. Its one of those stories that takes time to really digest and understand but it happened. Its just so tragic that what was supposed to be a romantic and happy event turned to be something so tragic.
It really just shows you how unpredictable life is and how short it can be as well. I guess we just really should make the most of whatever time we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment