I was tagged by Diwata and I find this very interesting. I was not the most open person growing up. So it is a big surprise and a revelation to me that I am sharing my life through blogging. I am sure people who blog feel the same way. Blogging is not only a way for me to throw to the world my thoughts, feelings and what have you, but it has allowed me to stay in touch with people, reconnect with some, meet new and interesting people and strangely may have found a relative (right Primo?) LOL This is indeed one small world we live in and we are more connected to each other than we know.
Since I have not met majority of those who read my blog, I am curious to know what my blog and what my posts say about me. This does not exclude those who know me so well (Camille & Christine). Or kind of know me ( Yam, Diane, Favel, Kat, Isy, Aya & Tet). I wonder what Jennie, Evi & Kaytee thinks as well.
Casting Call
I think it's inevitable that as we read each other's journals we create mental pictures of each other. Post this on your own journal to find out who your friends see when they read about your life.
The Rule:
The person must be in the movies or on TV (but doesn't have to be an actor/actress). The person can be specific to a role (e.g. Jennifer Aniston's Rachel Green) or just the person themself.
These castings can be based on things in the person's personality or on physical traits you know they have.
Don't peak at other peoples answers!
Since I have not met majority of those who read my blog, I am curious to know what my blog and what my posts say about me. This does not exclude those who know me so well (Camille & Christine). Or kind of know me ( Yam, Diane, Favel, Kat, Isy, Aya & Tet). I wonder what Jennie, Evi & Kaytee thinks as well.
Casting Call
I think it's inevitable that as we read each other's journals we create mental pictures of each other. Post this on your own journal to find out who your friends see when they read about your life.
The Rule:
The person must be in the movies or on TV (but doesn't have to be an actor/actress). The person can be specific to a role (e.g. Jennifer Aniston's Rachel Green) or just the person themself.
These castings can be based on things in the person's personality or on physical traits you know they have.
Don't peak at other peoples answers!
No comments:
Post a Comment