I thought I was going to miss Simbang gabi today. It's the 8th mass. I have come a long way only to miss it now. Thankfully, I didn't. I was able to wake up on time and thanks to my uncle for waking me up.
I think my lack of sleep is catching up on me now. I was the classic, "masandal lang tulog na" last night at my uncle's house. After dinner, I was sitting on the couch and before I knew it, my aunt and I were already leaving and they already finished the movie that they were watching. (I think "Something about Mary"). I was out for probably an hour or so. I couldn't keep my eyes open no matter how much I tried. I still can't keep my eyes open now but I am managing.
My left eye feels funny. The sensation is not of pain but more like "heaviness". I don't know if its because I lack sleep or I have slept wearing my contact lenses far too many times. I didn't sleep wearing them last night but a few days and weeks past yes. Or maybe my prescription has gone up. The grade of my left eye is already higher than the right as it is, maybe its a lot higher now. Or maybe my eyes are just tired and it's telling me to sleep early tonight and don't wear my contacts for the meantime. I am wearing my glasses today so my eyes could rest plus it pays to work at a medical clinic, I have medicine that worked for me a few months ago when the same thing happened. I can do it again, with doctor's consultation of course.
This was the sky today...

December 22, 2005
No comments:
Post a Comment