It is a good thing Kaytee tagged me because it gave me a reason to post something. It is not because I have nothing to post about. I actually have a lot of topics in mind but they are all jumbled up in my head that I am having a hard time figuring out which one to do first.
So for the meantime...
10 years ago,
I was on my 3rd term as an AB Psychology major at DLSU Taft. Preparing for Finals week at the same time preparing for our trip to the US for my maternal grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary.
5 years ago,
Been in the US now for 2 years. Good thing two of my best friends were already here as well so it wasn't so bad. This is the year that I had the highest high and maybe not the lowest low but a low point...malabo na nga, mas lalong lumabo.
A year ago,
I helped my aunt pack their boxes to the Philippines. I packed 5 balikbayan boxes all by myself in one weekend. It was hard but I enjoyed doing it since it would be my uncle's first trip in 40 years, my aunt's in 20 and my cousin's in 18.
Yesterday,
Being that it was a Thursday and my aunts have Charismatic Prayer Meeting, I had the house all to myself. Since our internet at home wasn't working, it gave me time to do my laundry, fix my room and rest.
Tomorrow,
Anything goes. I could be at my aunt's house painting. I could attend a friend's baby shower or I could finally do some Christmas shopping since my list is pretty long.
Today,
So for the meantime...
10 years ago,
I was on my 3rd term as an AB Psychology major at DLSU Taft. Preparing for Finals week at the same time preparing for our trip to the US for my maternal grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary.
5 years ago,
Been in the US now for 2 years. Good thing two of my best friends were already here as well so it wasn't so bad. This is the year that I had the highest high and maybe not the lowest low but a low point...malabo na nga, mas lalong lumabo.
A year ago,
I helped my aunt pack their boxes to the Philippines. I packed 5 balikbayan boxes all by myself in one weekend. It was hard but I enjoyed doing it since it would be my uncle's first trip in 40 years, my aunt's in 20 and my cousin's in 18.
Yesterday,
Being that it was a Thursday and my aunts have Charismatic Prayer Meeting, I had the house all to myself. Since our internet at home wasn't working, it gave me time to do my laundry, fix my room and rest.
Tomorrow,
Anything goes. I could be at my aunt's house painting. I could attend a friend's baby shower or I could finally do some Christmas shopping since my list is pretty long.
Today,
I actually woke up earlier than usual but it was so cold so I curled up in my bed for the next 30 minutes before I pulled myself out of bed to get ready to go to work. Got to work, checked my mails (no internet at home, remember) and reading about the Music events that happened in the Philippines: MTV AIDS Summit and NU Rock Awards.
I am tagging: Camille, Diane, Kat and who else who wants to do it.
I am tagging: Camille, Diane, Kat and who else who wants to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment