Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I bought it!

Yup, I got the shoes. The same red shoes that I mentioned in my previous post. The next day, I went back to the mall after a whole night of receiving text messages from my sisters fully convincing me to get the shoes. The three of us have the same shoe size anyway. So I went there, hoping beyond hope that its still available. IT WAS! Good thing I went back because it was the LAST pair in my size. Had I let another day pass by, there was a good chance that it wont be there anymore and I know I would be kicking myself for not getting it. My youngest sister Camille said to learn from her mistakes. She loved a pair of shoes but didn't buy it and then she went back a a few weeks after and it was gone and she still regrets letting go of it until now.

I tried it on one more time. I don't know why. The guy helping me asked what the occasion was. I told him, no occasion, I just want red shoes. LOL I had just slipped one shoe on when two women passing by gasped. I didn't realize that they were looking at me or at the shoe and gave their comments. That it looked really nice, elegant and all. That it looked really pretty since I have narrow feet. I really didn't need to consider their reaction anymore since I was more than convinced to buy it anyway. So I did and now, I just need a place to wear them to.

No comments: