I just got off the phone with my uncle and I just had to shout with glee with what he proposed to me. I cannot say the details yet but it involves what was considered one of the best Filipino films for 2006. He said I would have to work. I already have a packed schedule as it is but this is one opportunity I cannot turn down. I already shouted with happiness when he mentioned the film without him asking if I would want to have an active part in marketing it. What more if he is going to give me an incentive by working on it. He even proposed to give me half of what he is going to earn. Call me crazy but I was actually about to tell him he didn't have to. Frankly, earning from it didn't even register in my mind. I just want to be part of it. But if he insists then I would gladly accept it. The proposed date and venue is making me a bit apprehensive though but I think its workable. So I hope the details are ironed out soon so I, along with some cousins can start working on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment