Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Things that make one go "hmmm"

After my excitement about my uncle's proposal yesterday, it was eerie to find this in my inbox: My horoscope for today.

Wednesday, January 24:

You've got enough energy to power a city, so now the question is, what are you going to do with it all? Why, anything you darned well please, of course! A million things catch (and keep) your fancy these days.

It was made even more eerie by the fact that things are starting to fall into place today. My cousin was contacted by a friend of a friend who happens to live near the area that was proposed. It turned out they are fans of the said movie. Plus we may be able to get them as sponsors too.

All of our creative juices are just pouring in . The last time I felt like this was when we were planning for my Lola's 85th birthday last August. There were problems here and there but it all turned out so well in the end. I think it was a test that I had to go through if I have what it takes to make the cut. I think I did fine or more than fine plus I had my cousins support which helped a lot.

My horoscope said about "a million things catch (and keep) my fancy". Its right. Aside from really being excited about what my uncle has proposed. My cousins, sister and I want to go into event planning as well. This has always interested me but I wasn't so sure if I can do it until I got experience planning Lola's birthday and Ate Joelle telling me that "if I survived planning a family party, I can organize a party." With a morale boost like that how can a person question still? Our list of vendors is growing. So far we have 2 venues, a DJ, a flower supplier, a place to buy party things from, a baker. I am in the process of getting the contact information of the photographer and videographer that my cousin used for his wedding.

We will see what happens next. =)

No comments: