When Papa and Nicco's trip to the US was confirmed, Papa asked if I wanted a new phone. I really wasn't so keen because I didn't feel like paying for a new phone since the one I am using now is still working well plus its not included in my budget just yet. My sister though by hook or by crook wants a new phone so she got a Nokia N73 Music Edition one. At first I didn't think much about it, its just a phone but after our weekend trip to Vegas, I want one now. Its the coolest thing. Its light and according to my sister, it is able to get good signal which is important to me. She was tinkering with it over the weekend, the camera and stuff and I am really amazed. For that little thing, it was able to capture the following images.
These are pretty sharp considering it was taken with a camera phone. It has 3.2 MP and a zoom at that. It also has a 2GB memory. Plus, there's a lot of cute effects that can be added into the pictures. A lot of features definitely. This would really work well on times I go to concerts or shows and digicams are not allowed. Or on those days that something in my environment catches my eyes and I will be able to document it using this. Its a bit pricey. Pretty much almost the same price as the Nikon D40 that I also wanted. But I want this and since my cousin wants my current phone so much, she would be happy if I get a new one since it means she will be able to inherit the one I have. I still haven't made a final decision just yet but its leaning towards getting myself one. The problem will now be as to who will bring this over here? And who knows by the time someone does, this may have become obsolete. But I hope not.


No comments:
Post a Comment