| 52°F Clear Wind: N at 0 mph Humidity: 80% |
|
My dad, brother, sister and I are heading up to Hayward tomorrow to visit some relatives. I already packed my bag which I know I am going to be teased about. See, I can travel light but I cannot pack light. What is the difference? To me travelling light means being able to carry my baggage with no external help, with no complains and one bag. Packing light, on the other hand means having the most minimal number of clothing into that one bag. I am just lucky that I have learned the art of packing smart so regardless if its just a backpack, a gym bag or a big bag, I can pretty much fit a weekend's worth of clothing not to mention all the toiletries and shoes as well. Sure, its a little heavy but not too much that I wont be able to carry it on my own.
Being that the weather has been crazy lately and based on experience NorthernCalifornia weather is a lot cooler than SouthernCalifornia I packed clothes to keep me warm. But looking at the forecast, I may have to reconsider lest I want to be sweating like a pig. But then again, I also don't want to go unprepared in case the weather changes which is a big possibility. What then do I do? I guess I may have to bring clothes that I can layer which is much more flexible in erratic temperature much like what we have been having. But it means I would have to re-pack my bag. Argh!
Being that the weather has been crazy lately and based on experience NorthernCalifornia weather is a lot cooler than SouthernCalifornia I packed clothes to keep me warm. But looking at the forecast, I may have to reconsider lest I want to be sweating like a pig. But then again, I also don't want to go unprepared in case the weather changes which is a big possibility. What then do I do? I guess I may have to bring clothes that I can layer which is much more flexible in erratic temperature much like what we have been having. But it means I would have to re-pack my bag. Argh!
No comments:
Post a Comment