Today, I decided to do a mini spring cleaning. Underneath all the old receipts and unsent cards was this little bag and inside seemed like pages from my past planners. I read though them in amazement and surprise. I couldn't believe what I wrote then. I am even embarrassed at some of the things I wrote but it sure did bring back memories. However, I don't know what to feel when I chanced upon these 2 pages.
I cannot believe I used to remind myself of the shows that I want to watch but more than that according to these, I received "the most shocking, surprising, confusing email" on November 28, 1998. What was in the email? I wish I know. I wish I remember. And apparently I discovered on December 1, 1998 that it was written in a drunken stupor. By who? I don't know either. I tried checking my inbox if I kept anything from that date...nope. Then I realized that it could have been probably sent to the email address that I used to have. The problem is I don't know my username or password. Boo! And worse, it could have been the email address that all of a sudden I wasn't able to access. What do I do now? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! I guess I will never ever know. Unless of course for some strange twist of fate I printed it then and stuck it somewhere I will be able to find one day. But for now, I guess I am just left to wonder what was in it and if it could have changed the course of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment